The changes included in this update will be live on all platforms by 9:30 AM PT on July 28, 2022. To confirm that you have the most recent hotfix, check the News screen in-game on the Main Menu or Pause Menu for the article with the version number listed above. If you don't see the article in the News section after the update is live or the previous version number, please Exit the Game and relaunch. Please submit bug reports and feedback to support.2k.com.
Weekly Event! The MORE Crystals in-game, limited-time mini-event is still live! This in-game, limited-time mini-event will be active from July 21 to August 4 at 9:00 AM PT.
- Continued the In-Game Mini Event: MORE Crystals!
- The amount of crystals gained in the Chaos Chamber has been increased!
The Chaos Chamber’s Featured Run has been updated! All aboard the chaos train, but be warned, this train doesn't stop! At least, not for a while. The Leaderboard has been reset. Will you top the charts this week?
Featured Runs are available in the Chaos Chamber after you've completed the main story, and rotate weekly every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT. They're the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run went compared to other Fatemakers!
- This run features Dragon Lord, Zomboss, Da King, and DGonk! Get ready to take on a new Featured Run in the Chaos Chamber!
Have you checked out the goodies for sale in the Vending Machines for the Chaos Chamber’s Loot Room? They switch out their merchandise every week!
- Brr-Zerker's Dreadwind skill would occasionally not be stopped if the Fatemaker tried to cancel the skill multiple times.
- We have identified a reported issue where multiple bosses were sometimes doing dramatically more damage from Chaos 1+. This issue, combined with Chaos Chamber scaling modifiers, would result in Fatemakers taking more damage than intended. We have addressed this by halving the damage scaling modifiers of all major bosses (not including DLC). This change should make earlier Chaos levels much easier. In addition, Fatemakers on higher Chaos levels should no longer find themselves downed during combat as often, and damage reduction stats should be significantly more effective.