The changes included in this update will be live on all platforms by 9:30 AM PT on March 2, 2023. To confirm that you have the most recent hotfix, check the News screen in-game on the Main Menu or Pause Menu for the article with the version number listed above. If you don't see the article in the News section after the update is live or the previous version number, please Exit the Game and relaunch. Please submit bug reports and feedback to support.2k.com.
As of this hotfix, the in-game, limited-time mini-events are on a cycling rotation, refreshing every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT! Each week, one of the following mini-events will be active, progressing in the same looping five-week cycle:
- Supreme Savings Mini-Event:
- Vending Machines and SDUs are half price, along with Mission Items having a higher chance at being the item of the day!
- Armor Up Mini-Event:
- Increases the chance for armor to drop and the chance for the class mods to be for your current character.
- Note: Due to classes being distributed between Light, Medium, and Heavy armor types, Fatemakers are still likely to find plenty of armor that fits other classes at an average rate of 1 out of 3. For best results, pair up with friends that match your class/subclass!
- Crystalline Chaos Mini-Event:
- Increased base crystals gained from clearing a room in the Chaos Chamber by 50%
- Increased base crystals gained from Big Reward Dice in Chaos Chamber by 50%
- Doubled base crystals from doing Bonus Objectives in Chaos Chamber
- Doubled base crystals gained from the Switches in Chaos Chamber
- Reroll Mini-Event:
- Increased moon orb chances from enemies
- Increased moon orbs from Dice in Random Encounters
- Increased moon orbs on the final chest in Chaos Chambers
- The max cost to reroll has been decreased from 4000 to 2000
- Optional Profits Mini-Event:
- Get more gold from enemies in Tangledrift, Mount Craw, Sunfang Oasis, and Crackmast Cove!
Just like the weekly mini-event rotations, Featured Runs continuously change every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT, resetting the Leaderboards to keep the competition fresh each week.
Featured Runs are available in the Chaos Chamber after you've completed the main story. They're the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run went compared to other Fatemakers!
As a reminder, be sure to check out the goodies for sale in the Vending Machines for the Chaos Chamber’s Loot Room—they switch out their merchandise every week!
If you're keen on scoring more loot, be sure to keep tabs on our Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Twitter—you never know when we'll be giving out SHiFT codes for in-game items!