The changes included in this update will be live on all platforms by 9:30 AM PT on May 26, 2022. To confirm that you have the most recent hotfix, check the News screen in-game on the Main Menu or Pause Menu for the article with the version number listed above. If you don't see the article in the News section after the update is live or the previous version number, please Exit the Game and relaunch. Please submit bug reports and feedback to support.2k.com.
Weekly Event! The Armor Up in-game, limited-time mini-event is still live! The chance of armor dropping has been increased! This mini-events runs from May 19 to June 2 at 9:00 AM PT.
The Chaos Chamber’s Featured Run has been updated! Beware, a terrible curse befalls all who enter! Then again, there's a LOT of loot. The Leaderboard has been reset. Will you top the charts this week?
Featured Runs are available in the Chaos Chamber after you've completed the main story, and rotate weekly every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT. They're the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run went compared to other Fatemakers!
- This run features Parasite and Mike (formerly known as Mushroom Healer). Get ready to take on a new cursed run in the Chaos Chamber!
- Plugged a hole in Brighthoof that was allowing Fatemakers to get into unintended areas.
- We found that the adjustments to Frost damage were not included properly last week. They will be corrected with the release of this hotfix.
Regarding the Live Wire, we are looking to change the way this weapon deals damage when doing melee attacks. For context, Live Wire takes the damage of the outgoing melee hit and scales it by your remaining max ammo. This is a bit arcane and, more importantly, difficult to balance. We want the weapon to be strong, but it should be doing a balanced amount of damage based on its item level, rather than using the melee hit itself. The intention would be that faster melee weapons are also a desirable choice, not just the hardest-hitting ones. Unfortunately, we cannot hotfix this issue and it will have to be added in a future update.
- Increased Blazing Volley's damage scaling by 15.4%.
- Blazing Volley can now roll with Barrel Mod parts. This will not affect current versions of the weapon.
- Increased Wizard Pipe's damage scaling by 57.5%.
- Increased Shadowfire's damage scaling from 1.2 to 1.5.
- Increased Shadowfire's Status Effect Chance by 200%
- The ice balls that spawn when throwing Boreas's Breath should now have a much easier time finding enemies.
- Fragment Rain's base damage is now treated as if it were an SMG instead of a shotgun - this results in a ~30% damage increase. This is a rough number as base damage is different from damage scaling.
- Increased Heckwader's damage scaling by ~8.3%.
- Increase Throwable Hole damage scale by 40%.
- Increase Throwable Hole's area damage scale by 91.6%.
- Heckwader's secondary fire mode now properly respects damage scaling - it was not properly scaling before.