The changes included in this update will be live on all platforms by 9:30 AM PT on July 14, 2022. To confirm that you have the most recent hotfix, check the News screen in-game on the Main Menu or Pause Menu for the article with the version number listed above. If you don't see the article in the News section after the update is live or the previous version number, please Exit the Game and relaunch. Please submit bug reports and feedback to support.2k.com.
Weekly Event! This in-game, limited-time mini-event will be active from July 14 to July 21 at 9:00 AM PT.
- Activated the In-Game Mini Event: Mega Marathon!
- The Chaos Chamber has an additional playlist this week with even longer, more intense runs! Good luck making it to the end!
With the Mega Marathon Event being so intense, we added an additional Cursed Featured Run for those still looking for a regular run experience. Curses: the cilantro of the magical world, they add a ton of flavor, but you'll wish they hadn't. The Leaderboard has been reset. Will you top the charts this week?
Featured Runs are available in the Chaos Chamber after you've completed the main story, and rotate weekly every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT. They're the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run went compared to other Fatemakers!
- This run features Vorcanar and Garglesnot! Get ready to take on a new CURSED run in the Chaos Chamber!
Have you checked out the goodies for sale in the Vending Machines for the Chaos Chamber’s Loot Room? They switch out their merchandise every week!
- Addressed an issue for Rings and Amulets with Dark Magic Efficiency that would sometimes show two suffixes in the title
- Cleaned up the ordering of item card text on the Elder Wyvern’s Ring
- Fixed the Spellshot "Magic Bullets" passive skill from erroneously applying to the Fatemaker’s gun directly instead of being applied as "Gun Damage", leading to dramatically higher damage increases than intended