The changes included in this update will be live on all platforms by 9:30 AM PT on June 16, 2022. To confirm that you have the most recent hotfix, check the News screen in-game on the Main Menu or Pause Menu for the article with the version number listed above. If you don't see the article in the News section after the update is live or the previous version number, please Exit the Game and relaunch. Please submit bug reports and feedback to support.2k.com.
Weekly Event! This in-game, limited-time mini-event will be active from June 16 to June 23 at 9:00 AM PT.
- Activated the In-Game Mini Event: Crystalline Chaos!
- Increased base crystals gained from clearing a room in the Chaos Chamber by 50%
- Increased base crystals gained from Big Reward Dice in Chaos Chamber by 50%
- Doubled base crystals from doing Bonus Objectives in Chaos Chamber
- Doubled base crystals gained from the Switches in Chaos Chamber
Featured Runs are available in the Chaos Chamber after you've completed the main story, and rotate weekly every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT. They're the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run went compared to other Fatemakers!
- This run features Wastard and Death Rattler. Get ready to take on a new featured run in the Chaos Chamber!
Have you checked out the goodies for sale in the Vending Machines for the Chaos Chamber’s Loot Room? They switch out their merchandise every week!
- A Shroomoner enemy would calm down if it was able to have time to reflect, so we gave it something to stay mad about during the Ron Rivote side mission to prevent it from not moving
- The Legendary Torgue pistol “The Message” has been updated to display its magazine size based on the item card as intended
- Prevented players from free, free fallin’ outside of the Overworld map near The Fearamid
- Stopped a skeleton from getting stuck and out of reach during “Hero of Brighthoof” to prevent progression from being blocked
- Dahlia Snipers with a specific foregrip part would not display the correct magazine size.