The changes included in this update will be live on all platforms by 9:30 AM PT on December 15, 2022. To confirm that you have the most recent hotfix, check the News screen in-game on the Main Menu or Pause Menu for the article with the version number listed above. If you don't see the article in the News section after the update is live or the previous version number, please Exit the Game and relaunch. Please submit bug reports and feedback to support.2k.com.
Say hello to three weeks of simultaneous mini-events! These in-game, limited-time mini-events will be active from December 15 to January 5, 2023 at 9:00 AM PT.
- Activated three mini-events!
- Armor Up!
- Increases the chance for armor to drop and the chance for the class mods to be for your current character.
- Note: Due to classes being distributed between Light, Medium, and Heavy armor types, Fatemakers are still likely to find plenty of armor that fits other classes at average a rate of 1 out of 3. For best results, pair up with friends that match your class/subclass!
- Cosmetic Collectors
- Increased the chances for cosmetics to drop from bosses, especially head and face gear and armor colors! Don't worry, these drops have no impact on drop rate for other gear!
- Fortunate Encounters
- Dice from Random Encounters in the Overworld will now drop more loot and Moon Orbs!
- Armor Up!
The Chaos Chamber’s Featured Run has been updated! The Leaderboard has been reset. Will you top the charts this week?
Featured Runs are available in the Chaos Chamber after you've completed the main story, and normally rotate weekly every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT. They're the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run went compared to other Fatemakers!
- This week’s Featured Run features Knightmare, Droll the Troll, Freezicles, Monstrous Shroom, Oculus, Tooth Fairy, Shara, Dust-Begotten, AND Death Rattler! Get ready to take on a new Featured Run in the Chaos Chamber! Beware, a terrible curse befalls all who enter! Then again, there's a LOT of loot...
Have you checked out the goodies for sale in the Vending Machines for the Chaos Chamber’s Loot Room? They switch out their merchandise every week!