The changes included in this update will be live on all platforms by 9:30 AM PT on August 25, 2022. To confirm that you have the most recent hotfix, check the News screen in-game on the Main Menu or Pause Menu for the article with the version number listed above. If you don't see the article in the News section after the update is live or the previous version number, please Exit the Game and relaunch. Please submit bug reports and feedback to support.2k.com.
Weekly Event! This in-game, limited-time mini-event is active from August 11 to September 1 at 9:00 AM PT.
- Activated the third week of the Golden Path Mini-Event!
- More gold from all enemies throughout the game
- Better chance of getting a dedicated drop from Wastard, Knightmare, and Dragon Lord
- Chances for Armor to drop have been increased, and there’s a higher chance that armor for your class will drop
- All SDU and Vending Machines are half off!
The Chaos Chamber’s Featured Run was updated yesterday, August 24 in celebration of Gamescom!
Featured Runs are available in the Chaos Chamber after you've completed the main story, and normally rotate weekly every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT. They're the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run went compared to other Fatemakers!
- This run features Parasite, Tooth Fairy, Mushroom Healer Mike, and Death Rattler! Get ready to take on a new Featured Run in the Chaos Chamber!
Have you checked out the goodies for sale in the Vending Machines for the Chaos Chamber’s Loot Room? They switch out their merchandise every week!
- Fixed a reported issue where Borea's Breath would occasionally cause camera issues while firing rapidly
- Fixed a reported issue that could sometimes occur when using the Cape of Tides setup with any Soaked Effect
- Moved the Obelisk Jump Pad to point in the correct direction in The Fearamid
- Moved a misplaced collision in the river of the Weepwild Dankness