The changes included in this update will be live on all platforms by 9:30 AM PT on August 18, 2022. To confirm that you have the most recent hotfix, check the News screen in-game on the Main Menu or Pause Menu for the article with the version number listed above. If you don't see the article in the News section after the update is live or the previous version number, please Exit the Game and relaunch. Please submit bug reports and feedback to support.2k.com.
Weekly Event! This in-game, limited-time mini-event is active from August 11 to September 1 at 9:00 AM PT.
- Activated the second week of the Golden Path Mini-Event!
- More gold from all enemies throughout the game
- Better chance of getting a dedicated drop from Salissa, LeChance, Dry’l, and Vorcanar
- All SDU and Vending Machines are half off!
The Chaos Chamber’s Featured Run has been updated! The Leaderboard has been reset. Will you top the charts this week?
Featured Runs are available in the Chaos Chamber after you've completed the main story, and rotate weekly every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT. They're the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run went compared to other Fatemakers!
- This run features Banshee, Knightmare, Monstrous Shroom, and Freezicles! Get ready to take on a new Extended Featured Run in the Chaos Chamber!
Have you checked out the goodies for sale in the Vending Machines for the Chaos Chamber’s Loot Room? They switch out their merchandise every week!
- Fixed a reported issue where Feriore and Hyperius SMGs could occasionally cause the player’s camera to zoom in and out rapidly when firing
- Fixed a reported issue where Fatemakers in multiplayer occasionally experienced incorrect camera placement when joining other Fatemakers in the Ossu-Gol Necropolis