The changes included in this update will be live on all platforms by 9:30 AM PT on August 4, 2022. To confirm that you have the most recent hotfix, check the News screen in-game on the Main Menu or Pause Menu for the article with the version number listed above. If you don't see the article in the News section after the update is live or the previous version number, please Exit the Game and relaunch. Please submit bug reports and feedback to support.2k.com.
Weekly Event! This in-game, limited-time mini-event will be active from August 4 to August 11 at 9:00 AM PT.
- Activated the In-Game Reroll Mini-Event!
- More Moon Orbs drop and the Reroll machine has been discounted in half.
The Chaos Chamber’s Featured Run has been updated! Good luck... you'll need it. The Leaderboard has been reset. Will you top the charts this week?
Featured Runs are available in the Chaos Chamber after you've completed the main story, and rotate weekly every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT. They're the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run went compared to other Fatemakers!
- This run features LeChance and Blue Hat Monstrosity! Get ready to take on a new Featured Run in the Chaos Chamber!
Have you checked out the goodies for sale in the Vending Machines for the Chaos Chamber’s Loot Room? They switch out their merchandise every week!
- The Badass skeleton enemy would occasionally be too scared to respawn in Queen's Gate as intended.
As a follow-up to last week's update, we identified a few bosses who were still hitting higher than we wanted with specific attacks, so we've made some reductions to address those attacks directly.
- Salissa’s Water Geyser’s damage has been reduced by half
- Knightmare’s Radial Shockwave damage has been reduced by half
- Dry’l’s Tail Wave and Fireball attack damage have been reduced by 25%