The changes included in this update will be live on all platforms by 9:30 AM PT on April 28, 2022. To confirm that you have the most recent hotfix, check the News screen in-game on the Main Menu or Pause Menu for the article with the version number listed above. If you don't see the article in the News section after the update is live, or if you see the previous version number, please Exit the Game and relaunch. Please submit bug reports and feedback to support.2k.com.
Weekly Event! This in-game, limited-time mini-event will be active from April 28 to May 5 at 9:00 AM PT.
- Activated the In-Game Mini Event: Treasure Ahoy
The Chaos Chamber’s Featured Run has been updated! Beware, a terrible curse befalls all who enter! Then again, there's a LOT of loot... The Leaderboards have been reset. Will you top the charts this week?
Featured Runs are available in the Chaos Chamber after you've completed the main story, and rotate weekly every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT. They're the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run went compared to other Fatemakers!
- This run features Wastard and Droll the Troll. Get ready to take on a new cursed run in the Chaos Chamber!
- Health Vials will no longer fill a Fatemaker’s Health Bar during Save your Soul
- The achievements “You, Esquire” and “So Much for That Guy” are now able to be completed properly in co-op
- Trim in Sunfang Oasis has been repainted to be prettier for Fatemakers
- Cultist Leader no longer sounds like a member of the Bone Army
Assault Rifle Adjustments:
- Base damage is no longer treated as if it was firing an extra projectile
- Individual Sawblades now deal 5% increased damage instead of 1% increased damage
- Sawblade duration decreased from 4 second to 1 second
- Damage Scaling increased by 60%
- Increased damage scaling by 71%
- Increased Ricochet Damage Scaling by 32%
- Fixed an issue where Crossbolt Generator would not roll with Barrel Mod Parts. Note: This will not affect current items
- Sped up Mode Swap speed by 20%
- Increased Damage Scaling by 15%
- Increased minimum Fire Rate by 30%. The initial fire rate starts faster to do damage sooner
- Damage scaling is now correctly treated as if it fires an additional projectile
- Adjusted Damage Scaling by 18.4%
- Addressed an issue that was causing Thunder Anima to not be treated as an Assault Rifle. This change results in a 25% increase to the Base Weapon Damage, and will also cause stats on items that affect Assault Rifles to properly apply to Thunder Anima